To use the outdoor gym, you must take into account some factors, such as:
- Perform muscle stretches before starting the devices;
- Perform the movements slowly and progressively;
- Perform 3 sets of 15 repetitions on each device or follow the directions printed on each of them;
- Maintain good posture in all exercises;
- Wear appropriate clothing and sneakers;
- Do not use all devices on the same day, dividing them into different days depending on the availability of the gym;
- Do not exercise if you feel pain, dizziness, in case of fever or if you feel unwell;
- Perform the exercises in the morning or late afternoon to escape the strong sun.
The presence of the teacher is important at least in the first days so that he gives the necessary instructions on how to use the devices and how many repetitions must be performed during each exercise. Choosing to perform the exercises without proper monitoring can lead to the development of orthopedic injuries, such as rupture of ligaments, strains and tendonitis that can be avoided through the proper use of the equipment.
Benefits of the outdoor gym
The benefits of exercising in the outdoor gym are:
- The gratuity of the exercises;
- Promote physical and emotional well-being;
- Improve social integration and communication;
- Strengthen muscles and joints;
- Decrease the risk of heart and coronary disease;
- Lower cholesterol and high blood pressure;
- Decrease the risk of diabetes;
- Decrease stress, depression and anxiety and
- Improve motor coordination and physical conditioning.
Care of the outdoor gym
When attending an outdoor gym, care should be taken, such as:
- Only start the exercises after receiving the instructions from the teacher;
- Wear a hat and sunscreen;
- Drink plenty of water or homemade isotonic drink type Gatorade, in the interval between exercises to ensure hydration.
See how to prepare a fantastic energy drink with honey and lemon to drink during your workout in this video:
Open-air gyms can be found in different parts of the cities and the city must be responsible for placing a physical educator for at least 3 hours a day in each one. They were built especially for seniors, but anyone over 16 years old can use it. Some are located in Curitiba (PR), Pinheads and So Jose dos Campos (SP) and in Copacabana and Duque de Caxias (RJ).
Obesity is one of the biggest problems in the world and many people are now looking for a way to get rid of this problem. One of the easiest ways to solve this problem is to intake weight loss...
If you spend a decent amount of time on the internet, you must have come across advertisements for weight loss supplements that claim to magically make you thin without doing little or no hard...