Endermoterapia works, because this non-invasive aesthetic treatment used to decrease cellulite and localized fat, promotes:
- Muscle relaxation;
- Increased blood circulation in tissues;
- Destruction of cellulite nodules;
- Destruction of fat cells;
- Decreased muscle tension;
- Increased tissue oxygenation;
- Elimination of toxins from the body;
- Lymphatic drainage;
- Collagen production, which gives the skin elasticity;
- Toning and reduction of sagging skin.
Endermoterapia uses a device composed of 2 rollers that slide under the skin, causing its suction.
For endermotherapy to work and be effective, at least 10 sessions are recommended, 3 times a week, with each session lasting about 35 to 45 minutes. In addition, for results to be more quickly visible, it is recommended to carry out, along with endermotherapy, lymphatic drainage sessions.
Obesity is one of the biggest problems in the world and many people are now looking for a way to get rid of this problem. One of the easiest ways to solve this problem is to intake weight loss...
If you spend a decent amount of time on the internet, you must have come across advertisements for weight loss supplements that claim to magically make you thin without doing little or no hard...