What are the benefits of bone broth? There are lots of benefits of bone broth. The bone broth can serve to increase the diet and increase the quality of food because it brings health benefits such as:
- Reduce inflammation, as it is rich in omega-3;
- Maintain joint health, as it contains glucosamine and chondroitin, substances that form cartilage and that prevent and treat osteoarthritis;
- Protect bones and teeth, as it is rich in calcium, phosphorus, and magnesium;
- Help to lose weight, because it is low in calories and gives the feeling of satiety;
- Prevent depression and anxiety, as it is rich in the amino acid glycine, which improves brain function;
- Keep skin, hair, and nails healthy, as it is rich in collagen, an essential nutrient to prevent premature aging.
In order to achieve these benefits, one ladle of this broth must be taken daily, for lunch and dinner, hot or cold.
Because bone soup is good for weight loss
Bone soup is a great ally to lose weight because it is rich in nutrients, especially in collagen, which gives firmness to the skin, avoiding the flaccidity that occurs when losing a lot of weight or volume.
It still has few calories and helps to satisfy hunger, making it easier to stick to the diet. It is still low carb and can be used when there is a restriction of carbohydrates or when you simply need to choose more protein in your diet.
Bone broth recipe
For bone broth to become really nutritious, it is important to use cow, chicken, or turkey bones, in addition to other ingredients such as vinegar, water, and vegetables.
- 3 or 4 bones, preferably with marrow;
- 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar;
- 1 onion;
- 4 chopped or crushed garlic cloves;
- 1 carrot;
- 2 celery stalks;
- Parsley, salt and pepper to taste;
- Place the bones in a pan, cover with water and add the vinegar, letting the mixture sit for 1 hour;
- Bring to high heat until boiling and remove the foam that forms on the surface until the broth is clear, which takes about 20 to 30 minutes;
- Reduce the temperature and add the vegetables, letting the broth cook over low heat for 4 to 48 hours. The longer the cooking time, the more concentrated and rich in nutrients the broth will become.
- Turn off the heat and strain the broth, removing the remaining solid parts. Drink warm or wait to cool and store in the refrigerator in small portions.
How to store the broth
The bone broth should be stored in glass or plastic containers in small portions, with about 1 scoop each. It can stay in the refrigerator for about 5 days, and in the freezer for up to 3 months.
If you prefer, instead of taking the liquid broth, you must leave it cooking for 24 to 48 hours so that it has a gelatin texture, which can be stored in ice forms. To use, you can add 1 tablespoon or 1 ice cube of this gelatin in other preparations in the kitchen, such as soups, meat stews, and beans.
More article how to Benefits of Slim Mate Tea
Add an Advanced Level Weight Loss Supplement to Lose Weight Faster than Ever – PhenQ
Get introduced with PhenQ – a natural fat burning supplement apart from dieting and exercising. It contains scientifically proven ingredients of burning calories.
The tablet actually consists of five natural ingredients and a secret material called a-Lacys Reset ( it works by increasing metabolic rate and causing thermogenesis in the body ). Among the other natural ingredients, there are Capsimax powder, Chromium Picolinate, Caffeine, Nopal, and L-Carnitine Furmarate.
All the ingredients are somehow able to assist in fat-burning activities like regulating body temperature, suppressing appetite, increasing thermogenesis, creating energy, maintaining muscle health, etc. Though all the materials of PhenQ can resist weight gaining yet it should be taken with a healthy diet and exercise for a better result.
- Helps to suppress your appetite.
- Able to produce energy from your stored fat and thus keeps you energetic without having much food.
- Able to improve your mood and reduce fatigue.
- Works on increasing thermogenesis to boost up your fat loss journey.
- Upgrades metabolic rate and burns fat quickly.
So, get the product today click here.
Obesity is one of the biggest problems in the world and many people are now looking for a way to get rid of this problem. One of the easiest ways to solve this problem is to intake weight loss...
If you spend a decent amount of time on the internet, you must have come across advertisements for weight loss supplements that claim to magically make you thin without doing little or no hard...